CAPITAL TOWN PAMPANGA
NEWEST TOWNSHIP OF MEGAWORLD IN THE NORTH
Capital Town is located in the heart of the City of San Fernando in Pampanga. One of Megaworld’s 21 master-planned townships, the 35.6-hectare Capital Town is slated to become the newest central business district in the north.
We want to preserve
- Historical value and provenance of PASUDECO because they remind us of the glorious past.
- Museum space artifacts. digital library space, bull gears, railroad tracks, chimney, bricks, etc.
- We want to build a township that will weave the rich culture and heritage of the kampangan to its present generation
We want to instill
- A renewed sense of pride
- A sense of assurance for the next generation – that they can work closer to their families without the need to go to other countries.
- A place where countless opportunities awaits.
Here's what's in store for you in Megaworld's Capital Town
Accessible and Convenient roads in every corner
Expected to generate 250,000 Jobs
Leisure and Heritage Attractions
Open Spaces for Outdoor Activites
CAPITAL TOWN MASTERPLAN OVERVIEW
Just like other townships we will integrated:
- Institutional Components
As we see a potential pool of skilled talents for the BPO sector in the province, we are certain to build a cyber park, bring in our partner locators to the township and generate thousands of jobs for the people of Pampanga.
- RAINWATER PARK & LANDSCAPED OPEN SPACES & POCKET GARDENS:
Rainwater park, Outdoor events & concert area, Leisure walks, Jogging, bike & kalesa trail, Picnic areas, Meditation & exercise garden, Chapel by the lake
- MIXED-USE PROGRAM OF COMMERCIAL, RESIDENTIAL, EDUCATION AND CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT:
Mix of retail, F&B, BPO, cinemas, etc. with denser urbannetwork with programmatic diversity
- GREEN CENTRALE AVENUE WITH WIDE WALKWAYS, BIKELANE & ARCADES:
30.0M R.R.O.W wide arcades, shaded sidewalks and secured bike lanes
- PASUDECO SUGAR MILL MUSEUM & COMMERCIAL AREA:
Reviving and redevelopment of PASUDECO as tourist attraction & destination