COMMERCIAL LOTS FOR SALE
With a area of 6 Hectares the commercial lots for sale are expected to be turnovered by December 2019 + 6 months grace period. There are 98 lots in total composed of 66 single lots and 32 paired lots. Sizes of a lot ranges from 276 SQM up to 680 SQM being the biggest. There is a option for you to combine two adjacent lots. The theme is Neo Classical Architecture with Art Deco Details.
- The G/F and 2F should be used primarily for commercial purposes
- The topmost floor may be designated for residential
Al Fresco Lots:
- Outdoor seating area, among others (No permanent or fixed structure to be installed within al fresco lot)
- Retail, Food & Beverage, Office, Boutique Hotels, Out-patient clinics, among others
- Funeral homes, vulcanizing and mechanical shops, carwash, distress (red light) establishments, and any integrated developments featuring a disallowed use
- Local Road: 13m wide
- Spine Road: 12m wide
- Service Roads: 8.5m wide
- Alleys: 5m wide
- No zoning preferred as long as the lot complies with restrictions and guidelines.
- Construction of shophouse should commence within 2 years after lot turnover.
- Construction of shophouse should be completed within 5 years after lot turnover.
EVENTS TRADE HALL – This is a venue where where design, lifestyle, and the related can exhibit together, and at the same time, fully give life to San Fernando’s events landscape. An Events Trade Center will be strategic given San Fernando’s proximity to Clark Airport, where trade expos can be done in Capital Town, where foreign buyers can arrive in Clark Airport to avoid the air traffic congestion in Manila.
Central Luzon is not only rich in indigenous materials, it is also rich in local culture and arts. An AMPHITHEATER can be a venue where local talents – singing, dancing, performing arts, and the like can be showcased. Events and concerts can also be held there.
MEGAWORLD PROJECTS PH
Pre Selling Condominiums | Residential Lots | Office Space | Commercial Lots | Ready For Occupancy Condominiums